Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Introduction

Greetings. Since this is my first post, I'll explain the exactly what type of information will be posted here. The posts here will inform you all of the various types of business opportunities I've been in to try to get to the goal of realizing financial freedom. I've been in this type of thing for a while now, so I'll try to see what I can remember from the beginning and catch up to the present where I'll then give up to date information on what's going on. Give me some time though to get the posts in though. I often like to post whole experiences or ideas out though rather than give a day to day review, although sometimes I might want to do that. It all depends on what I feel has happened so far. Okay I'll get to work on writing about my first project then. I might have the post done tomorrow or the next day or whenever. I do have to actually work on the experiences and projects themselves or else I won't be able to have things to write about that relate to the subject of this blog. Look out for it though.
-GsG

No comments: