Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MLM - Part 1 (How it started)

Before I start, I want to make sure you know what MLM means. It stands for Multi-level Marketing. Look it up on Google, Wikipedia, or some other source if you need to know more. Anyway, it all started in December of 2006. Lots of "unfavorable" events transpired before hand, but that's irrelevant. The only relevance was that I was not satisfied with the current situation I was in and so I sought out to find better opportunities. In the months before, I think around July or so, I was looking to get into opportunities that produce a sturdy set of income such as those from a business or some type of operation. I sought various programs and studies different plans, but nothing was quite something someone of my background could achieve without driving myself insane. After all, I'm someone who just likes to relax or do things that generally put me in a positive mood. Well nothing worth mentioning appeared from July to November. In the mean time though, my mother had gone out and searched for something to gain capital as well. She couldn't help but do so, considering the situation that was displayed. She found some a woman that apparently was into marketing, MLM, and what many might call, but might not be, but might still be "Pyramid Schemes". She claims it is not one and she might be right, but that's not what other people might have thought. See that's a very important point right there and people need to understand if they are trying to communicate their ideals and information to another party. I'll quote this: "It is not what say that matters. It is what they hear." Basically, you could say all this jazz and jizz, but if you don't pay attention to see what all that translates into for them, then you're not putting your focus on what's critical here. Anyways, I'm getting off topic too much. My mother went and worked on that project with that other woman and around the beginning of December, she was rather frustrated at how it wasn't paying out and how the whole idea may have just been a wasted investment. Also the personality of that woman was just "something that many individuals just could not get along with". My mother entered with a helping heart hoping to learn and earn some revenue, but ended up having to owe that other woman money. That other woman (I'll call her Lady and yes I got that idea from Devil May Cry 3 if you understand what I'm talking about). Anyway, I soon noticed something was not right and went to see what was transpiring. Discussions were made and such and I volunteered to go out and pay what was due for my mother in hoping that I could put the system to better use or at least learn from this experience. So that day came I finally met Lady. I proposed my services and aid in exchange for success and so I gave this experiences a shot. Anyway, that's all for now. I'll continue next time. I'm putting this in parts since I really don't feel like typing all of this at once. Later.
-GsG

No comments: