Friday, July 20, 2007

MLM - Part 2 (Home Start)

Okay, so after I met her, I got started on this program. I didn't quite understand how something like was supposed to work, but being someone who always tried to find at least one thing to be optimisitc about, I tried it anyway. I marketed myself as a computer specialist and so I soon became someone who was very useful. In fact, she was pretty much computer illiterate so that just made me that much more valuable. She needed things like spreadsheets, posters, cut-up ads, tear off ads, business cards, lamination, letters, etc. Also if she needed any help with electronical equipment like installation or simply use it, I was the one to go to. I think throughout all the time I was with her, I probably made about 100 different pieces of work. Anyway, every few days or so, she would come over and ask me to do this and that. You're probably thinking why she didn't just use e-mail, but you have to remember she doesn't know any of that. This pretty much continued until for the whole time, but until February it was pretty much the only real work I did in this. She would often go to conventions and such so she would be out sometimes. It didn't bother me too much though. I really didn't see much happening, but considering I owe about $20,000 in student loans, you bet I want this to work or at least something work out. She was still gathering these organizations, so I won't say them now. I'll just list them either in the next post or the one after that. Later.
-GsG

No comments: